Corsets & Clockwork: 13 Steampunk Romances - Trisha Telep, Maria V. Snyder, Tiffany Trent, Kiersten White, Jaclyn Dolamore, Tessa Gratton, Caitlin Kittredge, Adrienne Kress, Lesley Livingston, Dru Pagliassotti, Dia Reeves, Michael Scott, Ann Aguirre, Allan Frewin Jones
This is an intriguing collection that interpret steampunk broadly and in doing so, proves a lot of fun. A few stories stood out for me, sometimes I think because their ideas were less familiar (to me).

"The Cannibal Fiend of Rotherlithe" by Frewin Jones startled me. Not what I expected, but interesting. Like a number of these stories it felt more fantasy than steampunk -- I like both genres, so no problem there!

"Deadwood" by Michael Scott was fabulous. Great mix of old Western movies and steampunk. I can't mention what I love about the ending without giving it away ... Just read this story!

"Code of Blood" by Dru Pagliassotti showed a lovely weaving of romance.

"Chickie Hill's Badass Ride" by Dia Reeves really stretched my definition of steampunk - but I adored it! Sue Jean and Chickie are fabulous characters, the style is wonderful and the theme well worked in.

Kiersten White's "Tick, Tick, Boom" was the perfect end to a romance-tinged steampunk anthology.

An enjoyable collection made all the more enjoyable by their differences.