Demon Hunter - Jenny  Schwartz

My new paranormal romance novella, "Demon Hunter", releases 17 December and I'm hunting (see the pun? yes, I'm lame. I need more coffee! It is VERY early Saturday morning) reviewers.

You can bleed and die banishing a demon, but Fay Olwen discovers there are worse hurts. Betrayed by the Collegium and by her father, she must build a new life away from New York. Leopard-shifter Steve Jekyll would have her build it with him. But loyalties are never simple and new love never easy. When demons are unleashed, Fay tracks the evil back to the Collegium, and now all hell will break loose because Fay fights for the innocent, and Steve will protect what is his.

For fans of kick-ass heroines and shifter heroes who are alpha-male and sinfully sexy.

Demon Hunter is a paranormal romance novella.

If you're happy to read and review a paranormal romance, could you message me here or DM me on Twitter @Jenny_Schwartz with your email address and your e-format preference: epub, pdf or mobi.

If you're not keen on paranormal romance or overwhelmed with books you're already committed to reviewing, suggesting the novella to other reviewers/readers would be appreciated. I'm in no hurry for reviews -- and I appreciate honest ones, so one star "stay away from this" is fine if that's how you feel after reading it -- but I do need some reviews to feed to Amazon's ferocious algorithms -- which currently despise me and bury my books in the Forest of Forlorn Hopes.

And no, that's not a guilt trip! That's me trying (and like the opening pun) failing to be funny. Good thing I don't write joke books :)

I'll be finalising and sharing the book app for Demon Hunter soon.

Have a lovely weekend! Happy reading :)