Clockwork Gold - steampunk romance

"Clockwork Gold", my latest steampunk novella, goes live on Amazon (exclusive to Amazon so I can pop it in their lending library, Kindle Unlimited - stupid rules! sorry if you read on a Nook or Kobo) on December 3. I'll be popping it up for pre-order next week, and thought I'd also make review copies available, now. I have mobi, pdf and epub formats if you're interested. Email me at jenny [at] authorjennyschwartz {dot} com. If I don't get back to you in 24 hours, the gremlins have eaten your email. Leave a comment on this post and I'll go shake it out of them (or something)!

There’s a conspiracy in the Goldfields of Western Australia, and the money men of London don’t like it. Dirigible pilot Rebecca Jones likes it even less. She has a messenger service to run, justice to pursue in a lawless land, and she can do without Special Agent to the Crown, Nathan Burton, hijacking her dirigible—and her heart—and disrupting her carefully laid plans. The result is adventure, romance and explosions.

I'll also run a five day free promo period on Amazon once "Clockwork Gold" releases, so if you're a kindle reader and want to wait for that, I'll share the dates here. Hopefully Amazon will let me have Dec 4-8 as free for the novella.

And that's my Sunday announcement :) Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Jenny